Sinful Cinnamon Crunch Protein Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 1/2 cups / 6 3/8 oz|
|Whey protein powder, vanilla||1/4 cup|
|Sugar||1/4 cup / 1.75 oz|
|Baking powder||4 t|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Sinful Cinnamon Crunch||1/2 cup / 2 oz|
|Egg, beaten||1 large|
|Butter, unsalted, melted, cooled slightly||2 T / 1 oz|
Yield: 8-10 4” pancakes
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Combine milk, egg, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add in butter. Whisk well.
- Pour liquid into the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick sauté pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Place a heaping quarter cup of batter into pan. Cook until golden, then flip, adjusting heat as necessary. Place on a platter and keep warm while preparing remaining protein pancakes.
- Serve immediately. Pancakes may also be cooled and refrigerated three days, or frozen for a month.