Sea Salted Caramel AppleLicious Crunch Cookies
|Gluten free flour blend||6 3/4 oz|
|Baking powder||1 t|
|Baking soda||1/2 t|
|Kosher salt||1/2 t|
|Unsalted butter, room temperature||3 oz|
|Golden brown sugar||1 cup, packed (5.5 pz)|
|Vanilla extract||2 t|
|Egg, large||1 each|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, AppleLicious Crunch||5.5 oz|
|Sea salted caramel chips||6.5 oz|
|Celtic sea salt||optional|
Yield 24 1.25 oz cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 convection oven (350 conventional). Line sheet trays with parchment or Silpat.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using a standup mixer or a handheld, beat butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and beat until combined. Scrape the bowl. Add the vanilla and egg. Beat until smooth. Scrape.
- Add flour combination and beat on low speed until combined.
- Fold in AppleLicious Crunch and sea salted caramel chips and combine well on slow speed.
- Using a 2 T portion scoop, portion cookies, at least 2 inches apart, on prepared sheet trays.
- Sprinkle cookies lightly with Celtic sea salt, if using.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, rotating once. Cool completely on trays, then store in a sealed container up to one week.