LocoCocoNut Crunch Fruit Crisp
|Mango, fresh, peeled, and in 1/4 inch cubes||2 each|
|Nectarine, fresh, cut in 1/4 inch cubes||1 large|
|Strawberries, hulled, halved or quartered||1dry pint|
|Vanilla bean paste||1½ tablespoons|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, LocoCocoNut Crunch||2-3 cups / 7.25-11 oz|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Qt.|
Yield 12 servings
- In medium mixing bowl combine mango, nectarine and strawberries. Toss with vanilla bean paste to coat completely.
- Place fruit in a buttered or sprayed baking dish sized so fruit is about 2 inches deep.
- Sprinkle Laura’s Gourmet Granola, LocoCocoNut Crunch, evenly over fruit, pressing gently into the fruit.
- Place in a preheated 325 convection oven (350 conventional).
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until granola is a deeper golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Alternatively, cool completely and refrigerate, covered, up to 4 days. Rewarm in oven to re-crisp the topping.