Honey Roasted Peanut Crunch Decadent Layer Bars
|Butter, unsalted||2/3 cup / 5.5 oz|
|Brown sugar, packed||1/2 cup / 2.75 oz|
|Agave syrup||3 T / 1.8 oz|
|Chunky peanut butter||1/4 cup / 2.25 oz|
|Vanilla extract||1 t|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Honey Roasted Peanut Crunch||4 cups / 14.5 oz|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||12 oz|
|Butterscotch chips||12 oz|
|Chunky peanut butter||2/3 cup / 6.6 oz|
|Peanuts, coarsely chopped||1/2 cup / 2.25 oz|
|Laura’s Gourmet Granola, Honey Roasted Peanut Crunch||1 cup / 3 oz|
Yield 36 bar “bites “
- Melt butter, brown sugar and agave together over low heat until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in granola. Press mixture into a 9×13 parchment lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix chocolate and butterscotch pieces, peanut butter and peanuts in saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until blended. Spread over the baked granola base. Sprinkle with remaining one cup of Honey Roasted Peanut Crunch.
- Cool. Refrigerate. If too cold, let stand about 15 minutes for ease in cutting. Cut into bars. Can be frozen up to 3 months or held in cool area or refrigerator up to one week.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream for additional decadence.