Banana Muffins with BlueBerry Bliss Crunch
Recipe (Yields 12 Muffins)
|All-purpose flour||1 3/4 cups|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable Oil||4 oz|
|Vanilla Yogurt, Plant-Based (KiteHill with Protein)||1/2 cup|
|Bananas, mashed (not even slightly green)||2 large|
|Vanilla Extract||1/2 teaspoon|
|BlueBerry Bliss Crunch, Laura’s Gourmet Granola||1/3 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, conventional
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the oil, yogurt and sugar. Add the bananas and combine thoroughly.
- Add in dry ingredients, stir until smooth.
- Portion into 12 muffin liners that have been sprayed in muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with BlueBerry Bliss Crunch.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once halfway through.